11.23.2011

The Thanksgiving Table

Here are some of my favorite festive tables this year...


Love this idea for my grandma's {that she has given to me, yippee!} silver...





Also on the table, mustard yellow dish with doilies underneath, and a cupcake {I love me some pumpkin, but not so much pumpkin pie}.





And of course I'm distracted by cheese but how about this to start, oh yes.  And love that wide velvet belt, wouldn't last {fit} passed this course I think...







Do you know {found}?  Everything from this entire shoot is gorgeous and rustic vintage.  And you can actually rent for events, well if you live in southern California.  This bittersweet branches with eucalyptus and velvet as a place card, so clever...






The chandeliers too, wouldn't if be fun, and notice the faux mantel in the background...






Looks like it was all picked from a wonderful autumn garden in my backyard {wish}.







This is a favorite blog of mine.  Love that the table is set just for the two of them, now this thanksgiving they are a family of 4!







The bright colored blocks covered in velvet for trivets.  {Although probably only a one-time use}.







The perfect little kiddo table...so fantastic for my two year old who wants to write on everything 






And finally, if you are wondering how to set a proper formal table, leave it to Martha...




No matter what your table looks like, or how many are setting at it,  my prayer is that your heart is reminded of what it is thankful for and your tummy is full of good food.  Wouldn't that truly be Thanksgiving, if everyone were able to experience this.

Happy Thanksgiving.


Best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment