3.27.2018

My Favorite Jean Silhouette, Currently.









Well this shot seriously challenged our core strength.  How could we not honor the shoes?  And this is how the fun with Fitcode started.  

But honestly these jeans, in a sea of embellished and bedazzled sometimes a simple silhouette speaks for itself.  And THIS silhouette is my current favorite favorite.  High waisted, fitted but not overly tight and a wider flare, with of course a cropped undone hem.  So I can still move in them, function as a mom but feel stylish.  These Joe's jeans got it right.

And when your jeans are simple, then you can make your outfit pop in other ways.  Think belts, shoes, accessories, statement shirts.

I have been wearing a lot of this silk scarf, not only as a necktie or headband, but now a belt.  Talk about versatile.  It works so well with my striped top.

And the icing on the cake, of course, is the stacked colorblock heels.  Stacked heels are much easier to walk in then their skinnier sidekicks, and they give great drama to your outfit.  These particular ones still happen to be available on sale.  Now if only spring would hurry up.  But I have also been wearing these jeans, since the shoot, with sneakers and flats and booties.  They work with everrrrything.

 

 
shirt - Theory, old.
my jeans c/o - Joes
Jenn's jeans - Joes
shoes - Botkier, Nordstrom.
silk scarf (as belt) - Queen Anne Frame
earings - Queen Anne Frame

I shared more of our Fitcode shoot on Monday if you missed it, and one more to come on Friday.

photos by Tawnie.

Happy Humpday
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily email

    ReplyDelete