3.26.2018

The Outfit That Makes The Best Date. Denim w/ Fitcode.

curly hairstyle

tailored shirt

date night outfit

jeans and a button up shirt with heels

This outfit to me is the quintessential I feel like a woman outfit.  That classic tailored button up, this time with a sleek one piece popped collar and exaggerated cuffs, paired with a great pair of denim and a rocking pair of shoes.  This is one of my husbands favorite looks.  And it makes sense.  It's easy and comfortable, flattering and fun yet somehow it has subtle sex appeal.  It's that night out look I reach for when all I want to wear is sweats, yes that does happen, and I will be at total ease in this look and confident.  That speaks volumes, and makes the best date.  

Recently I had the opportunity to shoot in studio with Fitcode.  It was so much fun, if you can't tell by the photos, there were a lot of laughs, and I tried my hardest to make some serious faces too.  That may need more work.  

What I love about Fitcode is their celebration of Women (and Men's) figures, all shapes and sizes, and their commitment to helping everyone find their true fitting jean.  You can read more about Fitcode here.

These particular jeans are by Silver and I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on, no more overly embellished back pockets, which my back side does not need.  I love the wash and the distressing.  My shirt if from Sarah Alexandra, a local designer who is nailing the modern tailored shirt.  


 
strappy fringe heels

silver mom jeans

I feel like a woman

jeans - Silver (I sized up for a baggier fit)
shoes - Target, old.  similar

photos by Tawnie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment